All notable changes to Dangl.Calculator are documented here.
- Added support for formulas ending with an equals sign
- Dropped tests for
netcoreapp2.0, added tests for
- Update of dependencies
- Bugfix: Fixed operator precedence for exponential expression, e.g.
1e+2*2 == 200
- Bugfix: Unary minus signs were not always evaluated to the nearest matching expression, e.g.
-3+5was evaluated as
-(3+5). See GitHub Issue #1
- Dropped test support for .NET Core 1.0 and 1.1
- Updated Antlr4 to latest stable version
- Switch build system to NUKE
- Downgrade to netstandard1.1 and net45 for broader compatibility
- Update ANTLR to latest version
- Target NETStandard 1.3