All notable changes to Dangl.Calculator are documented here.
- Add support for substitutions in formulas
net40as target framework
- Drop tests for
netcoreapp2.2and add tests for
- The generated assemblies now have a strong name. This is a breaking change of the binary API and will require recompilation on all systems that consume this package. The strong name of the generated assembly allows compatibility with other, signed tools. Please note that this does not increase security or provide tamper-proof binaries, as the key is available in the source code per Microsoft guidelines
- CI tests are now also run on Linux
- Added capability to detect missing multiplication signs, e.g. the formula
3piis now recognized as
- Added support for formulas ending with an equals sign
- Dropped tests for
netcoreapp2.0, added tests for
- Update of dependencies
- Bugfix: Fixed operator precedence for exponential expression, e.g.
1e+2*2 == 200
- Bugfix: Unary minus signs were not always evaluated to the nearest matching expression, e.g.
-3+5was evaluated as
-(3+5). See GitHub Issue #1
- Dropped test support for .NET Core 1.0 and 1.1
- Updated Antlr4 to latest stable version
- Switch build system to NUKE
- Downgrade to netstandard1.1 and net45 for broader compatibility
- Update ANTLR to latest version
- Target NETStandard 1.3